From the Organizer
POST RACE ANNOUNCEMENT:
Thanks to all who came out to run and support the rail trail! Race results are posted here: https://www.secondwindtiming.com/result-page/?id=201409
We're excited to be back with our annual 5K and a new 10K option! So lace up those sneaks and join us for our annual trail run on the Holliston Rail Trail! Following the races will be a Kids Fun Run (of varying short distances based on age).
WHEN: Sunday May 15, 2022
- 7:00am - Check-in/registration tables open
- 8:30am - 10K starts
- 9:00am - 5K starts
- 10:00am - Kids Fun Run starts
- Pre-registration - $25 for 5K/10K and $5 for kids run. Pre-registration open until Friday, May 13.
- Day-of registration - $30 for 5K/10K and $5 for kids run. Opens at 7am on race day. CASH ONLY
SHIRTS: Register by May 1 to guarantee yourself a shirt
- After May 1, shirts will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Pick up shirts starting at 7am on race day at the check-in tables in Blair Square.
WHERE: Blair Square + Rail Trail
All races start at Blair Square in downtown Holliston, MA (corner of Central St and Railroad St) and are down and back loops on the crushed stone surface of the Holliston Rail Trail.
- 5K - Goes to just before the Summer St crossing and back.
- 10K - Goes to just before the Hopping Brook Rd crossing and back.
- Kids Fun Run - Goes to either the Exchange St bridge or Arch St bridge crossing and back.
All ages and abilities are welcome (runners, walkers, and future runners in strollers). Parents, you are welcome to accompany your kids for the fun run.
Results will be posted after the race at secondwindtiming.com/results.
A huge thanks to our sponsors - Griffin Electric and the Boston Honey Company!